- Wedding day coverage (well, duh!)
- All images hand processed and edited
- Digital copy of all your images, print-ready for you to use as you wish, as well as social media files ready for sharing.
- Private online gallery where your guests can register, browse and download
- Beautiful movie slideshow of your day
How Much a Wedding Will Cost
- Wedding Photography prices start from £1250.
- 2020 dates are booking fast, so do get in touch as soon as you have a date!
- Hit the button below, and I’ll send over full details of packages and prices for you
When searching for your wedding photographer, try and remain focused on the actual quality of the work you are looking at. Don’t be seduced by the promises of all they can provide for your money. Of course everyone has a budget – but it’s important to use that budget wisely.
What you ‘get’ should actually be your last decision criteria. Ultimately, the photography has to be at the heart of your decision. Remember that you can always come back later to buy the album and all the parent books and personalised calendars you’d like; but you can never go back and change the sheer quality of the photographs taken of your wedding day.
Wedding photography pricing comes down to the old cliché (only so because it is so true) “when the flowers have died, the cake is eaten, the dress is boxed… all you have left are the photographs”. Remember that your budget for photography isn’t a wedding investment – it’s a lifetime investment.
‘Quality is remembered, long after price is forgotten’ (Gucci Family Motto)